Terms and conditions
– The card is only valid once the guest’s name and period of stay is indicated on the rear side of the card.
– The card has to be validated before each journey on the bus or before entering the train.
– The card is valid for 7 days after first validation (guests who are staying longer than seven days will receive another card)
– The card may not be transferred and is non-cumulative.
– Children unter 6 years do no need a card.
The card does not include:
– the use of long-distance trains (Intercity, Eurocity, Euronight, Eurostar)
– the transportation of bicycles, dogs and other pets need an appropriate ticket (except guide dogs and small animals if capable of being carried in one’s arms or within a cage or container with a maximum size of 70 x 30 x 50 cm). The medium and big size dogs must have the muzzle and require to be transported an adult single ticket or the Mobilcard Junior
time table information: suedtirolmobil.info/en/